- Will i need to have a trial?
Yes, I tend to perform a full trial of the wedding hair and make up anytime but is best at least 6 weeks before the wedding day. I will do a full consultation with you to discuss what type of look you would like and co-ordinate with your bridesmaids and wedding colours. This will make sure that you are 100% happy with the finished look and ensure a stress free application on the day of the wedding.
I am happy to trial Bridesmaids, Mothers or any other guests who wish to have their make up done, if not then a photograph showing their hair, skin colour and a brief idea of what you would like will be enough to work with.
- What will happen on the day of the wedding?
On the day of the wedding, i will travel to where ever you need me to be and will stay for as long as required. We will arrange a time for my arrival at the trial factoring in enough time for all the preparation and getting dressed etc.
- What type of Hair & Make Up brand do you use?
The products which i use in all my make up's are mainly MAC, Illamasqua, Bobbi Brown and Dior. I am a MAC PRO Member and i believe in using only the best cosmetics to ensure that the finished look is one that will make you look radiant and beautiful for your day. I use AirBase Airbrushing for the foundation, bronzing and blusher application.
Hair products are Tigi S Factor and Tigi Bedhead to ensure a long lasting hold and beautiful finish.
I have assisted many brides with lacing their dresses so if you need any help then i am more then happy to help.
- What are your top tips and advice to ensuring the perfect wedding Hair and Make up?
My top tips for the perfect Hair and Make up are:
- For the trial, wear a white top or shirt so you will be able to see what the make up looks like against the colour of your dress.
- Have regular hair cuts and ensure that any colouring is done no later then a week before the wedding day.
- In the months leading up to your wedding, use a professional skincare routine, have regular facials and drink plenty of water to ensure your skin is in the very best condition for the make up to sit on and to ensure it is long lasting. I can help and provide this for you if you require.
- Waterproof mascara is a must to ensure that if you do get emotional then you wouldn't transform into a panda and ruin the make up. All my make up's use the very best tried and tested waterproof mascara.
- Lipgloss is all you will need to top up to ensure that your make up stays perfect all days long and this will be provided by myself for you.
© Bridal Beauty By Emma Smisson All Rights Reserved